The official coffee machine of the World Barista Championship
Astoria's Tempesta represents a significant stride toward the technological advances in espresso equipment today. The Tempesta was conceptualized in collaboration with a trio of pro baristas who are accomplished on the global competition scene. The Tempesta is a fully equipped multi-boiler espresso machine with high-tech features that include a live graph of pressure and flow rate for every shot, independent brew boilers with PID temperature control, and cool-touch steam wands with extra power.
Sitting pretty on countertop with Energy Saver technology that works . The system also offers three modes of use: an always-on mode, a scheduled programming mode with automatic standby periods, and an intelligent self-learning "Eco" mode in which the machine goes into standby automatically based on its own observations over time.
Energy consumption and other usage data, such as the number of coffee and hot water drinks made, the volume of water consumption, the number of cleaning cycles performed, and more, can be exported for café guidance.
Tempesta's long, cool-touch steam wands are designed to offer extra articulation, granting baristas greater flexibility in where and at what angle they stand in order to give spectators a view of the action. The machine feet and drip tray height are also adjustable for purposes of stability, ergonomics, and display.
Everything has been designed with ergonomics in mind to ensure every coffee is a quality extraction and praise for the one who operates the Tempesta.
• Electronic cup warmer
• LED-lit work counter
• LED back light with light-intensity change
• Energy Saver: automatic On/Off and Standby
• Modes of use: comfort (machine always active), weekly programming (programming of time slots for standby), Eco (self-learning based on machine operation)
• Views: time, brewing temperature, brewing chart
• Machine parameters export
• Counts: number of coffee and hot water delivered, litres of water consumed
• Digital delivery pressure display
• USB port
• User interface: separate display for each group head
• Maintenance alert: servicing for scheduled maintenance
• Languages (Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian)
• Customizable screensaver
• Dose programming
• Coffee recipes: possibility of parameter settings for different types of coffee
• Basin and feet height adjustable
• Barista attitude: anti-scalding steam wand
MAXIMUM ABSORBED POWER: 4400-5900W
STEAM HEATING UNIT LOAD CAPACITY: 8,5L
COFFEE WATER TANK LOAD CAPACITY: 1,2L x 2
1035mm (W) x 618mm (D) x 500mm (H)
WEIGHT 85 KG
Please contact us to confirm availability and lead time before purchasing commercial equipment, or to request a customised quote.
Equipment for café and professional use will require installation by a certified technician. We will be in contact upon purchase to quote on installation and water filtration to ensure correct installation practice for warranty purposes.
Equipment for home use will need correct installation and water filtration for warranty purposes.
We try our best to source premium equipment from leading brands in the industry: Prices are subject to exchange rates and import.